LEAD DOG MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS Alpharetta, GA (2002-Present)
Created Lead Dog Marketing Communications as a marketing consortium focused on offering proven marketing strategies and services to small, medium & large businesses; start-ups; and non-profit organizations.
Clients include: Aegis Insurance; American Liver Foundation; Applied Data Trends; Cause I Care; Championship Analytics; Grow Alabama; IEEE; Open Source Meter; Susan Chambers Dance Company; Sweet Wick Candle Company; and Zeekee Interactive
MARSDEN MARKETING Atlanta, GA (2016-2017)
Client Success Manager
Responsible for leading a team to develop, execute, measure and improve each aspect of the client’s marketing services, including strategic approaches, content creation, integrated campaigns, inbound programs, and lead generation tactics.
Clients include: Horne LLP, Naranga and Qmatic
Earned HubSpot Inbound Marketing certification
CoreLogic Atlanta, GA (2014-2015)
Independent contractor assisting in strategic and tactical marketing initiatives for a multi-billion dollar IT software company. CoreLogic focuses on delivering insight through property and financial data, analytics and services.
The markets CoreLogic serves include real estate and mortgage finance, insurance, capital markets, transportation and government. Primary area of consulting is within the multifamily housing industry.
Marketing projects managed include product launches; trade show & event management; email marketing; content development; website development & updates; webinar management; and collateral updates for the multifamily real estate industry.
Earned Fair Credit Reporting Act certification through December 2016.
RED HOUSE GLOBAL BRAND ARCHITECTS Alpharetta, GA (2008-2012)
Promoted to manage the day-to-day operations of the agency in addition to existing brand manager position.
Successes include updating the employee-training manual, generating new workflow and process improvements to improve employee efficiencies and developing all necessary templates to ensure clear and precise agency-branded communications
Hired to manage and maintain client relationship with a $4 billion division of a Fortune 15 healthcare services and information technology company. Provided strategy and direction on integrated marketing initiatives to deliver targeted messages to C-suite executives.
- 7667% ROI for a marketing campaign that resulted in $2.3M in new sale opportunities on $30K investment
- 5500% ROI for a marketing campaign that yielded $1.1M in new sale opportunities on $20K investment
- Achieved 145% of client’s stated goal for their internal sales incentive program in an internal marketing program
- Achieved 334% of webinar registration goals and 318% of webinar attendance goals, with an online campaign (highest attended webinar hosted by HFMA industry trade association)
- Negotiated and developed all agency media plans with an average of $.06/impression
- Spear-headed banner ad strategy that delivered 3x industry CTR average & garnered multiple industry awards
Clients included: McKesson, AT&T, LexisNexis, Equifax, ITC DeltaCom, Eclipsys, HealthPort (largest healthcare release of information company), HealthSystems (Electronic Medical Records reseller), TeamHealth (provider of outsourced physician and clinical staffing solutions) and Atlanta Sports Hall of Fame
SUNGARD DATA SYSTEMS Birmingham, AL (2005-2008)
Marketing Manager/PR & Analyst Relations
Hired to help establish a marketing department for a $100+ million division of a $4 billion international software technology company by serving as a marketing manager as well as owning the public relations and analyst relations initiatives.
- Inclusion in Gartner’s Enterprise Content Management Magic Quadrant, Gartner’s Business Process Management Magic Quadrant and Forrester Research articles.
- Generated news stories, distributed press releases and communicated with media based on editorial calendar to maximize company exposure in target publications
- Restructured tradeshow and event strategy
STYLE ADVERTISING Birmingham, AL (2003-2005)
PR Director/Account Manager
Established public relations department for advertising agency to service all agency accounts.
Successes include numerous articles, radio and TV news segments for all accounts in multiple markets across the United States.
Clients include: Alabama Civic Chorale; Alabama Sports Hall of Fame; Emond Vines Gorham & Waldrep; Golden Rule Bar-B-Que; Hoover Chamber of Commerce; LA Weight Loss Centers; Michael’s Restaurant; Paul Holman for Mayor; Stardome Comedy Club; Urology Centers of Alabama; and Virginia College & CULINARD-the Culinary Institute at Virginia College
BIRMINGHAM PUBLIC LIBRARY SYSTEM Birmingham, AL (2002)
Hired to be an implement of change through public relations activities, both internally and externally, for the main location and 20 branches of the Birmingham Public Library (BPL) system.
- Rebrand initiative that consisted of the development of a new logo and stationery
- Complete overhaul of the organization’s website to allow for easier navigation and usability
- Regular, weekly featured segment on local morning news segments, assisting in making BPL the most visited tourist attraction in Birmingham
Q-PC/APPLIED DATA TRENDS Huntsville, AL (1999-2001)
Media Relations Manager
Established marketing and public relations department to assist in the launch of a start-up automobile telematics and infotainment company.
- Articles in: Inc Magazine, Popular Science, The New York Times and Wired
- Segment on EXTRA! TV News Show
- Successfully hosted press conference to announce product launch at 2000 International Consumer Electronic Show (CES)
DURHAM ADVERTISING Huntsville, AL (1996-1999)
Spear-headed the agency’s traffic and production services through the management of workload for a five-person creative department.
- Improved the overall efficiencies of key staff personnel to accommodate an increase in workload
- Developed of RFPs and proposals to increase agency new business
- Assumed additional administrative and departmental responsibilities to compensate for the departure of the Creative Director/Partner